MOST TRENDING POSTS

[3]
MYCOPINION Blog

MYCOPINION Blog

Sharing Opinions, Knowledge, and Ideas!

Visit Now

6 Essential Tips to the present unsettled youth for success




6 Essential Tips to the present unsettled youth for success - Carrier growth - Wellness


There is often a tendency of shortcut to succeed among youth, talking about any stream or task related to it, which lead to frustration among youngsters, as they get messed up at the end(which to me very obvious).
They have a vague belief that everything is easy to attain. Well, I don't say it's hard to achieve goals but you need to specifically know your goal and remain committed till it has to be accomplished,
but to say the least you need to work on it to achieve your dream in life.

This brings me to write down 6 of my personal believe which is doing wonders along my way:

1. You need to love in order to excel on the subject:

You cannot give your heart out attempt if you don't love that subject, I always write on topics or category which I love from my heart or get crazily involve in it all day(almost), and I do not ever lie admitting that.
This is the reason I review on food quite often, since I am foodie and when I say foodie it just don't limit me how it tastes, I have a deep interest to explore different food and it's cultural habit irrespective of what it tastes, there are many items which don't taste like fast food but are highly nutritious that too excites me.

2. Be consistent, be patient :

I believe, Consistency is one of the keys to empowerment, which will follow to success.
Following up with the above point, you need to stay consistent in gaining knowledge and pushing your limit every time.
Everyone likes serious individual, if you are disciplined, follow a routine and be sincere, people will consider you seriously.

3. Knowledge is power :

I don't consider myself to be an ultimate in photography or design or filmmaking/post production which I write on my technical blog.
That is the reason why, I try to learn everyday some new or maybe extending my knowledge to become more authoritative in the stream I belong but trust me, I don't write out of assumptions, I hate to cheat my readers cause they are my asset so I write up to the extent I feel knowledgeable or lessons out of my practical experience of so many years in entertainment or media industry.
Note: In this disruptive space as we are living, one can't stay long on top unless to learn to empower your skills, you may think you're on top today but who knows, someone unanticipated may disrupt you tomorrow, so you can't risk.


4. Don't get driven by complexity or ego:

Over confidence or superiority complexes are your worth enemies which can bring you down overnight, no matter how big you are.
Remember the world's leading brand Nokia, is nowhere in the market in spite of being the trendsetter for a couple of decades. So if they can crumble from the top, feeling overwhelmed then you have no reason to be egocentric.

5. Don't diversify into multipath (a common trend among youth) :

Don't diversify into multipath just because to make a lot of cash, this is a wrong to thinking due to so many reasons, but I also feel it dilutes the value you offer to your audience and so chances are you get easily distracted from your purpose or goal.

6. Don't fall into TRAP! :

I have seen a lot of people running after (what it seem) the easy earning sources; be it signing up a YouTube account thinking they will be an overnight millionaire or logging into some fake Talktime referral program for quick money.
Well, they may fetch you some penny(in some case), but you can't make your living out of it.
When you love an entity, one like travel and exploring food in my case, why will I run after easy money?
Well, I do trust the stream I love and I am confident if not today, I can improve more in it being consistent and that will bring opportunities, money is just one of them.

If you find it useful and valuable please do Share it to your circles and to those who need them most, help others with information.

I am willing to know your feedbackhow far do you agree with those points? 
Feel free to drop in those in the COMMENT BOX below.
6 Essential Tips to the present unsettled youth for success 6 Essential Tips to the present unsettled youth for success Reviewed by MyAltAcademy on 4:56:00 PM Rating: 5

4 comments:

  1. Patience,persistence,knowledge and hard work can make anything possible.You are absolutely right that people are running after short term goals and getting frustrated. The fun of creating ,doing,making something needs a lot of self belief and faith. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amrita Maam....

      I wanted to write on the topic few months back but last day when I meet an old friend from college(all of a sudden-as he insisted me for the meeting over phone), who actually wanted to share some of his personal cum career problem in a hope to get some relief & if my suggestion can help.
      What I found(in parallel to many other of this age do go through this) issues in him... based on that plus my earlier observation in my circle..... I just wrote the article giving my views as I think it may help if understood n implemented.....

      Delete
  2. Patience,persistence,knowledge and hard work can make anything possible.You are absolutely right that people are running after short term goals and getting frustrated. The fun of creating ,doing,making something needs a lot of self belief and faith. Great post.

    ReplyDelete

Abhirup Lahiri

Image Link [http://i464.photobucket.com/albums/rr4/abhirupsblog/GFX%20for%20my%20WEBSITE/Abhirup%20ICC%20summit2015%20_zpsbzq8xl8b.jpg] Author Name [Authored By Abhirup] Author Description [Abhirup loves to dig into Blogging, explore what’s possible and share his knowledge with readers. He also has deep interest in anything related to increasing productivity, writing better and being happy!] Twitter Username [DakNamTiltu] Facebook Username [daknamtil2.0] Thread Username [daknamtil2.0] Instagram Username [daknamtil2.0]